Prototyping shield for the Arduino Mega.
- power busses for +5V and GND in middle of board
- central bus can be configured to carry +5V, GND, neither, both (jumpers)
- Special horizontal 5-pin bus to install pin headers for external connections.
- 2×5 IDC connector area for external connections.
- holes connected in groups of five, breadboard-style
- all regular Arduino pins accessible on top
- bottom of board cannot short to USB connector as in other protoshield designs
- power LED and reset button on top
- USB/External power jumper accessible with protoshield installed
- low parts count: only one capacitor, a resistor, and LED and a switch, in addition to header pins.
- two ways to use it: add header pins and a breadboard on top, or just use through holes to wire point to point.
For more detail: MegaShield
EasyEDA: Ideas for Circuit Design, Innovation for Electronics Access
Free Circuit Design: Schematic – Simulation – PCB Layout – Gerber Viewer
JLCPCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs 10×10cm, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 days