LTM8056 – 58VIN, 48VOUT Buck-Boost μModule (Power Module) Regulator
- Complete Buck-Boost Switch Mode Power Supply
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 5V to 58V
- 12V/1.7A Output from 6VIN
- 12V/3.4A Output from 12VIN
- 12V/5.4A Output from 24VIN
- Up to 96% Efficient
- Adjustable Input and Output Average Current Limits
- Input and Output Current Monitors
- Parallelable for Increased Output Current
- Wide Output Voltage Range: 1.2V to 48V
- Selectable Switching Frequency: 100kHz to 800kHz
- Synchronization from 200kHz to 700kHz
- 15mm × 15mm × 4.92mm BGA Package
The LTM®8056 is a 58VIN, buck-boost Power Module® (power module) regulator. Included in the package are the switching controller, power switches, inductor and support components. A resistor to set the switching frequency, a resistor divider to set the output voltage, and input and output capacitors are all that are needed to complete the design. Other features such as input and output average current regulation may be implemented with just a few components. The LTM8056 operates over an input voltage range of 5V to 58V, and can regulate output voltages between 1.2V and 48V. The SYNC input and CLKOUT output allow easy synchronization.
The LTM8056 is housed in a compact overmolded ball grid array (BGA) package suitable for automated assembly by standard surface mount equipment. The LTM8056 is available with SnPB or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
- High Power Battery-Operated Devices
- Industrial Control
- Solar Powered Voltage Regulator
- Solar Powered Battery Charging
For More Details: LTM8056 – 58VIN, 48VOUT Buck-Boost μModule (Power Module) Regulator
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test