LTC3899 – 60V Low IQ, Triple Output, Buck/Buck/Boost Synchronous Controller
- Dual Buck Plus Single Boost Synchronous Controllers
- Wide Bias Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 60V
- Outputs Remain in Regulation Through Cold Crank Down to a 2.2V Input Supply Voltage
- Buck and Boost Output Voltages Up to 60V
- Adjustable Gate Drive Level 5V to 10V (OPTI-DRIVE)
- No External Bootstrap Diodes Required
- Low Operating IQ: 29μA (One Channel On)
- 100% Duty Cycle for Boost Synchronous MOSFET
- Phase-Lockable Frequency (75kHz to 850kHz)
- Programmable Fixed Frequency (50kHz to 900kHz)
- Very Low Dropout Operation: 99% Duty Cycle (Bucks)
- Low Shutdown IQ: 3.6μA
- Fixed or Adjustable Boost Output Voltage Saves IQ
- Small 38-Lead 5mm × 7mm QFN and TSSOP Packages
The LTC®3899 is a high performance triple output (buck/ buck/boost) DC/DC switching regulator controller that drives all N-channel synchronous power MOSFET stages. The constant frequency current mode architecture allows a phase-lockable frequency of up to 850kHz. The LTC3899 operates from a wide 4.5V to 60V input supply range. When biased from the output of the boost converter or another auxiliary supply, the LTC3899 can operate from an input supply as low as 2.2V after start-up.
The gate drive for the LTC3899 can be programmed from 5V to 10V to allow the use of logic-level or standard-level FETs and to maximize efficiency. Internal switches in the top gate drivers eliminate the need for external bootstrap diodes. The 29μA no-load quiescent current extends operating run time in battery-powered systems. OPTI-LOOP® compensation allows the transient response to be optimized over a wide range of output capacitance and ESR values.
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test