CAN-Bus Shield description:
Arduino CAN-Bus Shield with uSD Card Holder and GPS input.
CAN-Bus Shield specification:
- CAN v2.0B at 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extened data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- Power can supply to Arduino by sub-D via fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Socket for EM406 GPS module
- Micro SD card holder
- Connector for serial LCD
- Reset button
- Joystick control
- Two LED indicator
CAN-Bus Shield pinout:
For more detail: CAN-Bus Shield
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- proyecto arduino can buss shield