CAN-Bus Shield description:
This shield gives the Arduino CAN-Bus capability for communication with vehicle engine management systems. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. CAN connection is via a standard 9-way sub-D for use with OBDII cable. Ideal for automative CAN application. The shield also has a uSD card holder, serial LCD connector and connector for an EM406 GPS module.
CAN-Bus Shield specification:
- CAN v2.0B upto 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extened data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- Power can supply to Arduino by sub-D via resettable fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Socket for EM406 GPS module
- Micro SD card holder
- Connector for serial LCD
- Reset button
- Joystick control menu navigation control
- Two LED indicator
CAN-Bus Shield pinout:
For more detail: CAN-Bus Shield
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test
This Post / Project can also be found using search terms:
- CAN-BUS MCP2515 Module Shield for Arduino download
- ардуино и can bus shield