4-Digit Shield description:
A 4-digit LED matrix display with built-in ASCII 104-character font and 24 user-definable characters.
4-Digit Shield specification:
- Arduino compatible shield
- 140 LEDs – 4 1.5 inch(3.8cm). Red 5 x 7 Matrix Displays
- Low power – No external power required. Power sourced from Arduio.
- Easy to use – requires very little code space.
- Easy to program – Library with advanced function available from our downloads section.
- Fast response – 400kbps 2-Wire Interface Compatible with I2C 2.7V to 5.5V operation
- Uses MAX6953 driver chip
- Built-In ASCII 104-Character Font
- 24 User-Definable Characters Available
- Automatic Blinking Control for Each Segment
- Low-power shutdown 70uA mode
- Display Blanked on Power-Up
- Test mode that forces all LEDs on.
- LED drivers are slew-rate limited to reduce EMI.
4-Digit Shield pinout:
For more detail: 4-Digit Shield